Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fairytale Brownies bring some Happiness


I was so sad this week
My son's birthday was on Wednesday,the 16th, he would have been 23. It was the first birthday I had without David.

Do you ever have one of those weeks ,your sad,in a slump and just can't shake it ?
I always tell myself,
Everyday offers gifts,untie the ribbons.
Then it happened ,a truck pulled up outside
A white box with the words,Fairytale Brownies written on the outside.

It was a wonderful surprise!
I opened the box and saw the most beautiful package, a gift for David and me.
I sat back and enjoyed the best brownie I have ever eaten, Fairytale Brownies
The assortment of 4 different Fairytale Brownies was fabulous!
Did you know
Fairytale Brownies are available in three sizes:
Fairytale Brownies are 3" x 3" and available in 12 flavors
Fairytale Sprites are 3" x 1.5" and available in 12 flavors
Magic Morsels are 1.5" x 1.5" and available in 4 flavors plus Sugar-Free Original
Fairytale Brownies also offers Fairytale Truffles, which are Magic Morsels coated in dark Belgian chocolate.
Thank you Hilary and Fairytale Brownies
You made my life a bit happier and I will always remember the precious gift you gave to me, a celebration of my son's birthday when I needed it the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment